Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you join our services and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
1 ABOUT US AND THIS CONTRACT
Welcome to Ryaash, where we offer professional services in the area of exercise and nutrition. Before joining our programme, we advise that you carefully read and understand our terms and conditions to ensure that you agree with them.
The terms "we", "us", or "our" refer to Ryaash, a sole proprietorship registered under number 09449035 and located at Legacy Fitness, Amin Avenue Teak, Hulhumale. Our GST number is 240374334. "You" refers to the person interested in purchasing our "Services," which consist of a nutrition and/or exercise programme created and implemented by our skilled staff. This also includes exercise sessions, nutrition consultations, and movement assessments ("Sessions").
1.1 If you have any questions or concerns about this agreement, feel free to speak with us personally, call 9607515118, or send an email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. By purchasing our services, you agree to be legally bound by this contract, and should we make any changes to our terms and conditions, we will notify you accordingly.
2 OUR SERVICES
Our personalised exercise and nutrition programme involves professional staff tailored to your specific needs. This may include either a "Personal Trainer" or a "Nutrition Coach." Together, you and your Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach will create a customized programme with your goals in mind.
3 JOINING OUR SERVICES
If your allocated Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach is unable to continue providing services, we will assign you a new Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach at our discretion. However, any Sessions you already used with the previous Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach will remain used.
4 CHARGES AND PAYMENT
4.1 We charge our services at a fixed price basis pending a quotation. The price of your programme is set in the "Confirmation Email" which you will receive from us after you offer to buy our services in writing. All payments for your programme must be either paid in full or by way of a monthly payment plan agreed and confirmed in the Confirmation Email.
4.2 Monthly instalment payments are due on or before the instalment due date specified in the Confirmation Email irrespective of the number of programme Sessions completed. Payments received after the due date will be subject to late payment fees. If we do not receive your payment according to the agreement, we may charge interest on any outstanding balance.
4.3 Our price for services is in Maldivian Ruffiyya or United States Dollars, and the charge includes GST at the applicable rate. Please note that the cost of any supplements recommended during the programme is not included in our service charge.
4.4 All payments made for our Services are non-refundable and non-transferable. We hope that you will be satisfied with our services, and thank you for considering Ryaash!
5. BOOKING A SESSION
5.1 Session Booking Process
* All Sessions must be directly booked by you with your assigned Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach.
* Booking confirmation will be provided by the respective Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach in written form.
5.2 Session Expiry
* All Sessions within a Programme must be used within 4 months from the date of the first Personal Training session.
* If any Sessions remain unused after this time period, they will be forfeited and no refund will be provided.
5.3 Break in Training
* If you inform Ryaash about a break in training and both parties agree to the break, expired Sessions may be reinstated upon payment of a fee for each month of extension.
* For more information, please contact our Client Support team.
6. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND HEALTH
6.1 Appropriate Attire
* When attending a Session, you must dress appropriately for the gym environment.
* Barefoot training is not allowed due to health and safety reasons, so please ensure you have suitable clean indoor trainers for exercising.
6.2 Completion of the Programme
* You understand that in order to achieve results, you must complete the Programme in its entirety.
6.3 Physical Health Questionnaire
* Before your first Session, you are required to complete a physical health questionnaire ("Questionnaire").
* You agree that all information provided in the Questionnaire will be true to the best of your knowledge.
6.4 Medical Clearance from GP
* We may request a letter of "medical clearance" from your GP before providing services.
* Please note that your GP may charge a fee for providing this letter.
6.5 Health Conditions and Changes
* It is your responsibility to inform us of any conditions or changes to your health, both at present and ongoing.
* This is important to ensure your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
6.6 Medical Information
* If we require further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide the necessary details before we can proceed with providing services.
6.7 Assumption of Risk
* You understand and agree that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise and nutrition.
* Except in cases of our gross negligence or intentional act, we are not responsible for any injury sustained during training.
6.8 Undeclared or Unknown Medical Conditions
We cannot be held liable for any undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
6.9 Qualifications of Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches
* Our Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches are not medically qualified.
* Exercise programmes provided by them are for guidance purposes only.
* Nutrition Coaches are specialists in body composition, not clinical nutritionists.
* It is important to seek medical advice from your GP before starting a Programme.
* Our Personal Trainers or Nutrition Coaches cannot prescribe medical treatment or diagnose medical conditions.
7. NUTRITION PROGRAMMES
7.1 Measurements and Pictures
* In order to provide the best service, certain measurements including weight, height, body fat pinch tests, body size measurements, and 'before' and 'after' pictures may be taken.
* Please inform us if you do not wish to have these measurements taken.
* Not having these measurements may result in less accurate nutritional advice and difficulty in tracking progress.
* As part of participating in the programme, it is requested that you take pictures of yourself from three angles: front, back, and sides.
7.2 Guideline Diet Plans
* Any diet plans provided are meant as guidelines only.
* They are based on the information provided by you during the initial consultation.
* Each diet plan may vary and may not be suitable for everyone.
* If you have any concerns about your diet plan, please promptly report them to your Nutrition Coach for discussion and action.
7.3 Responsibility in Following Diet Plan
* While every effort will be made to provide a diet plan to help you achieve your goals, it is important to understand that not all diet plans may be successful.
* It is your responsibility to follow the diet plan as directed by your Nutrition Coach in order to achieve the best results.
8 PROMOTIONAL PROGRAMS
8.1 Ryaash may occasionally offer specific programs for free or at a discounted rate.
8.2 If you participate in a Free Program or Sponsorship, it is important to note that we may use your photos or videos taken before, during, or after the program for marketing purposes. By participating, you understand and acknowledge that your photos may be used on our social media platforms to showcase our services and products. This usage has no obligations or liabilities attached.
8.3 You agree to actively promote the endorsed products in accordance with the authorized use guidelines and instructions provided on the product labels. Approved social media platforms for promotion include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, and YouTube. If you are uncertain whether your preferred platform is approved, please contact us. You must inform Ryaash about the media outlets you use and add Ryaash as a friend or follower. Disapproved social media sites will be communicated to you. In media posts, including social media, tag @TrainerRyaash, @LegacyFitnessMaldives, @RiyazandSonMV on Facebook, and tag – Instagram, along with the hashtags #TrainerRyaash and #CrosstheLine.
8.4 You agree not to post any content on social media platforms, as determined by Ryaash, that is pornographic, sexually explicit or suggestive, contains profanity or nudity, is unnecessarily violent or derogatory towards any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any unsafe or dangerous activities. Content that is obscene, offensive, endorses hate or hate groups, defames, misrepresents, or contains disparaging remarks about others, or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and goodwill associated with Ryaash is prohibited. Posting such content violates the law.
8.5 Priority for Free Programs/Sponsorships is given to clients who demonstrate dedication and commitment by not missing sessions. Preferably, priority is also given to individuals residing in Hulhumale or, if living in Male, having the ability to attend the sessions.
8.6 The client is responsible for purchasing the supplements and other recommended products by our team under the sponsorship. All other services will be provided to the client.
8.7 If you aspire to pursue a career in the fitness field, note that Ryaash reserves the right to determine the percentage of sponsorship coverage based on your performance and commitment. Some programs may require you to take an examination, and in such cases, clients are responsible for paying the exam fees, manual fees, and taxes. Ryaash, as a distributor of fitness courses in the region and in collaboration with various institutions, has the authority to determine eligibility for fitness education sponsorship.
8.8 Failure to comply with the requirements can result in termination, suspension, or withholding of commissions until all requirements are fulfilled. By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you have read all product warning labels, are over the age of 18, and have no medical conditions that prevent you from using our products. Please note that reselling any products provided as part of this relationship is prohibited.
9 CANCELLING OR RESCHEDULING A SESSION
9.1 In the event that your Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach is unable to attend a session due to illness or an emergency, an alternative Fitness Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach will conduct the session.
9.2 If you wish to cancel or reschedule a session, you must provide at least 24 hours' notice before the scheduled time.
9.3 Failure to cancel or reschedule a session at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time (regardless of the reason) will result in the loss of that session, and no refund will be provided.
10.1 If your Personal Trainer is late for a session, the session or a subsequent session will be extended accordingly.
10.2 Exercise sessions are typically 55 to 60 minutes long, while nutrition sessions last 25 to 30 minutes. All sessions will begin at the scheduled time, regardless of your arrival time. If you are late, the session will not be extended.
10.3 If you are more than 25 minutes late for a session, your Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach may choose to cancel the session. In such cases, you will lose the session, and no refund will be provided.
11 NATURE OF THE SERVICES
11.1 The Consumer Protection Act 1/96 grants you specific legal rights, commonly known as "statutory rights." These rights include the expectation that our services will be carried out with reasonable care and skill.
11.2 Our obligation is to provide you with services that are in compliance with your legal rights.
11.3 For detailed information about your rights and what you can expect from us, please refer to the Citizens Advice website at [www.adviceguide.org.uk](http://www.adviceguide.org.uk) or contact us at 03454 04 05 06.
11.4 This contract does not affect your legal rights under the Consumer Act 1/96 (statutory rights). It's important to note that you may also have other rights as defined by law.
12 GOODS PURCHASED
12.1 For items purchased in-store, unused products can be fully refunded within 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, a store credit will be issued, which can be used for up to 30 days. Please ensure that you provide a valid receipt for any returns.
12.2 If you have any questions or need assistance with online purchases or returns, please reach out to us at <email@example.com>.
13 YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
14.1 We reserve the right to terminate the provision of services immediately under the following conditions:
* If you engage in verbal or physical abuse towards any of our Personal Trainers or Nutrition Coaches.
* If a valid complaint is lodged by a Personal Trainer or Nutrition Coach regarding your conduct.
15 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15.1 All intellectual property rights related to Ryaash, including the Services, the Programme, and all materials and information provided by us, are owned by us or our licensors. This includes rights such as copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, and patents. We and our licensors retain all rights to the intellectual property and have the freedom to use it as we see fit.
15.2 This agreement only grants you the necessary rights to use the Services for personal use. Without our prior permission, you do not have the right to share the Programme or any other materials or information provided by us with third parties.
16 EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL
Our ability to provide the Services may be affected by events beyond our control. In such cases, there may be delays or limitations in the resumption of the Services. We will make reasonable efforts to minimize the impact of these events and keep you informed of any progress. Examples of events beyond our control include war, pandemics, fires, or floods. Please note that such a suspension of services does not constitute a breach of contract, and we will not be liable to refund any payments made.
17 END OF THE CONTRACT
Termination of this contract, for any reason, does not affect our right to receive any outstanding payments owed to us under this contract.
18 LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
18.1 We will not be legally responsible for:
* Losses that were not foreseeable at the time the contract was formed or were not caused by any breach on our part.
* Business losses.
* Losses to non-consumers.
18.2 You are responsible for the safety of your personal belongings during Sessions, and we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
19.1 We will make every effort to resolve disputes with you in a timely and efficient manner.
19.2 If you have any concerns about the Services, our overall service to you, or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible.
19.3 If we cannot resolve a dispute through our internal complaint handling procedure, we will inform you and provide you with information required by law about alternative dispute resolution providers.
19.4 If you decide to initiate court proceedings, the courts of the Maldives in your jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over this contract.
19.5 The laws of the Maldives will apply to this contract.
20 THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Only the parties involved in this contract have the right to enforce its terms; no other party has this right.